Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thank you

It's very early Sunday morning. The plane leaves this afternoon. Before we take off, I want to say a few public "thank you"s.

Thank you to all who have helped put our house back together...especially Jim and Robin (my parents), Wes and Shellee, Kevin, James, Shirley (Paul's mom).

Thanks to all the girls (Corey, Deneise, Emily, Leigh, Kelly and Shellee) for the wonderful surprise shower. I am overwhelmed by your generosity.

Thank you, Tracy, for all the clothes and travel goodies. Thanks for spending countless hours on the phone with me over the past ten months listening to all my agonies. Thank you for sharing my sorrows and my joys.

Thank you, Deneise, for the very first adoption gift...the photo frames. You have blessed me so many times with your thoughtfulness. Thanks for doing my shopping, the travel bags, and all the cute clothes. Thanks for stepping in and taking up my slack in SS.

Thanks to all who will be loving on and taking care of my boys while we're away...especially Shirley.

Thank to all who have lifted us and covered us in prayer...our LifeGroup, our family, our friends.

Thank you, Lord, for the journey of this past year. Thank you for the joy, the pain, the agony, and the celebration. Thank you for blessing us with these children. Thank you for your abundant grace that has been sufficient through everything.

I'll see you all when we return!

Love,
Stacey

1 comment:

  1. Been thinking of you ALL DAY!! We are praying for your travels and safe return with your two precious additions! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete